At times, it has been a long four years, but we’ve managed to survive and are now ready to make the change. We all know very well that four more years of this could destroy our nation beyond repair, and this is why the polls will be flooded across this nation next Tuesday. I’ve already said it before – we are going to win.
The excitement has reached a fever pitch. Take pride in your vote. It’s the most important one you’ve ever cast.
Without further ado, I give you the top 30 reasons to vote against Barack Obama on November 6th:
30. Joe Biden. Enough said.
29. His Administration has been one of the least transparent, doing most major acts behind closed doors.
28. He has never managed anything in his life. After four years on the job, it is still evident he is in over his head.
27. He and his family spent hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars on extravagant vacations and White House parties while the rest of the nation suffered mass unemployment, rising prices and decreasing wages.
26. He spent a large portion of his presidency traveling the world and apologizing for the “wrongs” of the United States and bowing to foreign leaders. This shows exactly how he views the United States and our place on the planet.
25. He forcefully took over GM, making the government the owner, and poured billions of dollars into the company. He forced the closure of individually-owned dealerships across the country and hand-picked the new head of the company. Since then, the company’s stock has plunged, they have stuck with the same business model that caused them to fail in the first place, they still owe tens of billions of taxpayer dollars and are very close to filing for bankruptcy anyways.
24. Solyndra, Fisker, and all other failed “green energy” ventures that lost billions of taxpayer dollars.
23. The unemployment rate has not dropped below what it was the day Obama took office. The real unemployment rate is still in double digits. Four years and nothing to show for it.
22. He has never had a budget. This year, his proposed budget got zero votes in Congress. ZERO.
21. While Republicans are placed with the blame, he has refused to work with Congress or come to any compromises on issues. It is only his way or the highway.
20. His stimulus bill sent tens of billions of dollars to donors and cronies. Billions more were lost and unaccounted for. The stimulus failed, but he has discussed rolling out another stimulus in the future.
19. Record numbers of American’s are on food stamps and other government assistance.
18. He and his Administration labeled the shooting at Fort Hood as “workplace violence”.
17. This Administration has set out to divide us based on race, wealth, religion, etc. It has succeeded. America has become more divided than before his presidency.
16. Instead of working toward immigration reform, he has provided “backdoor amnesty” to millions of illegal immigrants. His Attorney General’s office has gone after any state attempting to secure its borders and fix the massive immigration dangers that exist. Another four years would bring permanent amnesty for all.
15. His entire social agenda has no moral compass. He believes in abortion at any point during the pregnancy and delivery and that it should be funded through taxpayer dollars. He fully supports gay marriage and instructed his Administration to stop defending the Defense of Marriage Act in court. Imagine what happens when the President of the United States refuses to defend the laws of our nation.
14. He envisions a world without nuclear weapons and has begun the process of severely cutting our weapons arsenal, making us more vulnerable. He has also drastically cut our troop levels – 20,000 less marines and 80,000 less army troopers.
13. His Administration is anti-energy. Gas prices have doubled, electricity costs have risen for the first time in two decades and the coal industry is purposefully being destroyed – all while banning nearly all offshore drilling and the creation of the Keystone Pipeline, which would allow us to take advantage of our massive supply of natural resources.
12. He used Executive Privilege to block documents and emails proving the “Fast and Furious” cover up.
11. He still intends to close Guantanamo Bay and release detainees. Many detainees who have already been released by this Administration have gone on to kill American soldiers abroad.
10. He believes that, no matter how hard you’ve worked and how smart you are, “you didn’t build that”.
9. He chose to fund radical Islamic groups in the takeovers of Egypt and Libya, but offers no support to civilian uprisings in Iran, the mass slaughter of women and children in Syria or our most important ally, Israel.
8. He believes in the pillar of Socialism – the redistribution of wealth.
7. He has added over a trillion dollars to the debt each year he’s been in office. Before he became president, there had never been a trillion dollar deficit in one year. He’s had four.
6. After saying he would never raise taxes on the middle class, he did. Massive tax hikes are coming in 2013 if a new president and Senate are not elected.
5. The next four years will bring the opportunity to choose multiple new Supreme Court Justices.
4. He and his Administration covered up the Libya attacks and lied to the American people. He cannot be trusted as Commander-in-Chief.
3. He has, and will continue to, force religious groups to perform duties against their faith – against the rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
2. He made a promise to the President of Russia that he’d have “more flexibility” after the election.
1. Obamacare. Unless stopped, it will single-handedly destroy our economy.